Microsoft officially announced that they have started delivering the Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) to the Dell Venue Pro handsets on AT&T. Till now the Dell Venue Pro works on the Windows Phone 7, with this update Dell Venue Pro can now run the latest Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.
If you haven’t update yet, this is the perfect time to upgrade your Windows Phone to the latest Windows Phone 7.5.
How To Upgrade To Windows 7.5 Instructions: -
1. Install Zune software on your Windows PC. Before downloading please see the system requirements.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Broadband Internet connection
or If you are using Mac then you need to install Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac.
- Mac computer running Mac OS X version 10.6.6 or later
- Windows Phone 7 or Zune HD
2. Charge your mobile fully before updating.
3. Make some room on your mobile for the update. To give room, delete some files like videos, pictures, music and apps. You can do it via the Zune software.
4. Backup your mobile data to your PC.
5. Adjust your firewall or proxy settings and connect to internet.
6. Make sure that your date is set to correct date and time. Based on the date it will determine which updates you need.
7. Connect your mobile to the PC via the USB cable that come with your phone.
8. Start the Zune software or Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac on your PC.
9. Click update now in Zune software or Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac, click Install Updates.
Note: - Don’t disconnect your mobile from the PC until you see a notification that the update is complete.
About the Author: